Return to overview


You may be liable as director or employee of a company or as private individual - for yourself or for one of your family members.Crivits & Persyn advises you on how to limit the liability of your company. We assist you in proceedings relating to professional liability, directors’ liability, product, environmental or traffic liability.

In disputes, our lawyers provide assistance in the drawing up of complex compensation claims if you have suffered loss or damage incurred by third parties. This may be economic loss, personal injury, reputation damage, etc. We also offer expert advice if you are held liable for damage to third parties. We have particular expertise in the area of converging compensation arrangements. What are you entitled to (or: what do you have to pay) if your industrial accident insurance provides cover or if your sickness insurance fund pays compensation?

Insurance law decides whether or not damage is covered by insurance and what the extent is of that cover. Our lawyers guide you through this complex matter with their extensive expertise. We assist you in disputes and lawsuits between insured parties and insurers on such issues as the correct application of insurance policies.